- Conversion of Carbohydrates Under Microwave Heating;
- Pain and Profits: The History of the Headache and Its Remedies in America.
- How to Talk About Books You Havent Read.
- Creating Circles & Ceremonies: Rituals for All Seasons And Reasons.
- Torture and the Military Profession!
Literature Updates. For Members. For Librarians.
BIBLIOGRAPHY ON THE RADIATION CHEMISTRY OF AQUEOUS SOLUTIONS. II. CARBOHYDRATES. - Digital Library
RSS Feeds. Chemistry World.
US20110065910A1 - Carbohydrates - Google Patents
The first page of this article is displayed as the abstract. You have access to this article. Please wait while we load your content Something went wrong. Try again? Cited by.
Back to tab navigation Download options Please wait Article type: Paper. DOI: This book will be helpful for students and experts in the field of chemistry and related disciplines.
- Comecon Data 1979.
- 100 People Who Are Screwing Up America (and Al Franken Is #37).
- The Real Options Solution: Finding Total Value in a High-Risk World?
- Radiation Chemistry of Solid-State Carbohydrates Using EMR.
- How to Become a Successful IT Consultant!
- Encyclopedia of Planetary Science.
Schulte-Frohlinde dehydration deoxy deoxy sugars deoxyketo deoxysugars disaccharides disproportionation erythritol ESR spectra formation frozen aqueous solutions G-value glucose glycosidic bond H atom H OH hexoses hydrogen hydrolysis interaction ions irradiated solutions irradiation J. Soc khim kinetics L.
Kudrjashov laminarin lyxose mannose mechanism methods methyl mixture molecules monosaccharides Moscow N. Kochetkov Naturforsch Nauk SSSR odd electron OH H OH HO OH OH OH OH OH radicals oxidation products oxygen paper chromatography peroxy radicals Phillips polyalcohols polysaccharides presence primary radicals processes pulse radiolysis radiation chemistry radiation-induced radiation-induced transformations radicals formed radiolysis of aqueous radiolysis products rate constants react reaction ribose rupture scheme Sonntag structure substance sugar phosphates undergo water radiolysis Y-irradiated yield of decomposition.
Radiation Chemistry of Carbohydrates N.